Organic Compost | 30L bag
Availability: In Stock$10.30/bag
How much product do you need? (Use this calculator for all products except Jeffries Special Soil)
Please use the calculator below to work out how much of our product you will need. It is always a good idea to over estimate just a little to allow for undulating surfaces and settling of the product.
Jeffries Organic Compost can be used as a soil conditioner, can be added to existing soil to build health and is particularly useful in poor or nutrient depleted soil. Jeffries Organic Compost is NASAA certified for Organic Input and Certified to Australian Standards.
Available in a handy 30 litre bag!
BUY ANY NUMBER OF BAGS (FROM THE JEFFRIES BAGGED RANGE) FOR ONLY $10 SHIPPING!
* Conditions apply. Up to 5 business day delivery. Read more
- Creates stronger, healthier root and plant growth, as it:
- Increases organic carbon in the soil
- Improves aeration and water infiltration
- Increases nutrient uptake by plant roots
- Provides micro-organisms vital for soil fertility
- Improves plant resilience against disease and during
- extreme conditions
- Helps keep soil temperatures more constant - cooler in summer and warmer at night